1. Green TeaThis drink contains some of the strongest antioxidants and help your body to regulate blood sugar and increase circulation. Therefore, it can be used as a fat loss booster. In addition, green tea prevents cancer. A piece of advice: consider buying loose tea instead of tea bags.
2. SpinachSpinach is known for its versatility. This leafy green prevents muscle and bone loss. Moreover, it also helps to prevent heart diseases and even cancer. Spinach has a very rich nutrient profile. What is great about this tasty green is that it can be used in hundreds recipes!
3. Mixed NutsNuts and seeds are real health bombs! There are so many different types of nuts to choose from. As a matter of fact, it is better to eat various nuts. Because they not only look and taste different, but they also have different chemical composition. Nuts are an amazing source of protein, fiber and healthy fats. They contain important for your body elements such as potassium, magnesium, zinc and vitamin E. However, please watch your portions – nuts are very high in calories.
4. TomatoesTomatoes are very rich in the antioxidant that helps to fight cancer and asthma. If you happen not to like raw tomatoes, you can make tomato paste instead. Tip: when you buy tomatoes, cherry tomatoes as well, consider buying organic. Tomatoes are included in “dirty dozen” foods that are known to absorb pesticides more than other produce.
5. BerriesAs with nuts, variety is the key when eating berries. Try a new type of berry every day. All berries contain fiber, antioxidants, minerals and, of course, vitamins. Berries not only look great but they taste great too!
6. ApplesDo you drink a cup of coffee every morning? Do something absolutely different next morning – eat an apple instead. Apples will refresh you. In addition, you will get a whole range of various antioxidants and nutrients. As far as getting a ripped body is concerned, apples satisfy hunger. Eat them as a snack between meals and you will see your body transformation. Same as with tomatoes, buy organic apples to reduce your exposure to pesticides.
Leave a Reply